Hello to all.
Would be possible to know the model of the accordion of André verchuren.
Possibly its price.
Thank you for your answer
Musically!
03/03/2023
8 Replies
gilbert9
03/03/2023
Hello André Verchuren's accordion was a Fratelli Crosio; .the keyboard
right hand French fingering not very common very little used the left hand
Belgian fingering.the tuning musette with a lot of gap what gives this very particular sound.his accordion had been tuned and made to measure.
Unknown
03/03/2023
Thank you very much for your information Gilbert I imagine that such an instrument must be very expensive? Do you have an idea
Unknown
03/03/2023
Gilbert, how it works this type of Belgian fingering bass I have no idea 💡. Thanks if you can bring me your lights.
gilbert9
03/03/2023
Arnaud the FRATELLI CROSIO brand does not exist any more in new the simplest
is to buy a second hand accordion and to make it tune very musette
by specifying to the tuner sonority has verchuren.I do not advise the French fingering on the right hand nor the Belgian fingering on the left hand the most common is
Italian C first row right hand and international left hand.
ON GOOGLE type keyboard layout accordion buttons left hand and right hand you will see the differences.
gilbert9
03/03/2023
Now a good 3 voices musette would do the trick in any brand Maugein cavagnolo mengashini etc....
Unknown
03/03/2023
Thank you very much Gilbert for your answers and for the time you spent with me. I own a piermaria accordion P319 musette it is 35 years old my parents gave it to me when I learned the accordion. It is an accordion that I love, it sounds very good and very powerful. When I was 15 years old I had the pleasure to play with Michel Pruvot we played the famous paso dobles Bucaro.
Michel also played with my accordion a good part of his gala.
Thank you again Gilbert I am delighted to have exchanged with you.
Have a good weekend Gilbert.
gilbert9
03/03/2023
Arnaud I myself owned a PIERMARIA super Regent which was a magnificent accordion, I have tried many brands each accordion
has its different sounds at the moment I use Cavagnolo because I like the American sound of cavagnolo I have a professional 12,a digital odyssee, and a 96 bass 3 voices progress cava, I'm 77 years old and I'm still
passionate about music that I started at 6 years old, I also use some arranger keyboards Ketron, Roland, Yamaha.
HAPPY EVENING AND HAPPY WEEKEND to you
Unknown
03/03/2023
Thank you Gilbert, I congratulate you if I may say so for your age to continue your hobby.
Personally I am in difficulty to pursue our passion because following a mental illness the medical treatments cause me memory and concentration problems.
I wish you the most beautiful things that our world can offer you.
May life be sweet to you.
Thank you very much for your knowledge and your sharing. A very good weekend with my family if I may say so.
Free 5-day trial!
No banking information required
APR
Aveyron, Résidence Musicale Haut2Gammes 12140 Saint Hippolyte
APR
CNIMA, Saint Sauves d'Auvergne, FRANCE
APR
CNIMA, Saint Sauves d'Auvergne, France