Limited promotion! 30% Sign up
Enjoy 30% OFF - valid until 30-04-2024 23:59
What a mysterious title? :) A little message to celebrate the 1 000 posts of our friend Karandre on the forum! 1 000 messages on a total of 3 064 messages or 32% of the messages posted! This makes him the number 1 contributor of P-A.com! I think it deserves a happy P-Anniversary :) And since we are in numbers, here are some about the site: - 3,064 posts for 866 open threads! - 1 320 private messages sent! - 207 instant message despite its recent creation! - 3,013 registered users! - 6,634 scores submitted to date! - Remonstrances from my host for sending more than 500 emails some hours :) - An average of 250 to 300 visitors per day. - A total of 93 726 pages seen since the creation of the site. - A frequentation which does not cease increasing. 54% of the traffic coming from the search engines - Visitors coming from 49 different countries and speaking 32 different languages! With of course a huge majority coming from France. - The top 5 being : France, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada, Italy. - The flop 5 being : Albania, Paraguay, Martinique, Mauritius and Andorra :) - Great personal victory, Firefox is the most used browser on P-A with 39.3% against 38% for internet explorer! That's great! We must continue like that :) - An average of 6 minutes per visit. - An average of 7 clicks on the ads per day. Don't forget that it's the ads and the donations that keep the site alive. Where you waste a few seconds clicking on an ad, it allows me to keep P-A.com alive! Here are some statistics! A big thank you to all of you and in particular to Karandre for his extraordinary implication in the life of the site, and to Jean-Jacques for his immense help so that all happens for the best :)
28/07/2011
0 Reply
Free 5-day trial!
No banking information required
APR
Aveyron, Résidence Musicale Haut2Gammes 12140 Saint Hippolyte
APR
CNIMA, Saint Sauves d'Auvergne, FRANCE
APR
CNIMA, Saint Sauves d'Auvergne, France