It is with a sincere friendship that I wish all the musicians happiness and health above all. That P.A. does not cease growing, by its generosity, and its will of gathering. May his implication to help and inform, his members and newcomers, with kindness, remain our little cloud, where we can dream a little ......... Good music to all.
31/12/2016
6 Replies
glop03
01/01/2017
Best wishes for 2017

to all the members and to the whole team that manages the site magnificently.

Good music.

Glop03
robinson 82
01/01/2017
I present my best wishes to all the members of the forum
happy new year 2017
Robinson
slade
02/01/2017
Best wishes to you all and long life to P-A :)
Vernonait
02/01/2017
A new year begins! Enjoy fully, move forward in all your projects ... may the joy, happiness be at the rendezvous for You and all those you love ....Best wishes 2017 to All P.A.Vernonait
musette27
06/01/2017
Thank you Marceau for your wishes for the New Year. Receive mine most sincerely for 2017. May this new year grant all your wishes, health, and good music in your head.Bien musicalement.Musette27
MARCEAU
07/01/2017
Thanks to you musette 27; that the music continues on the waves of the friendship and the sharing. Which come to us from all horizons on P.A, transporting us thus, towards unexplored regions of the dancing style. By the way, (I wanted to suggest it to Slade) what do you think if on P.A., there was a system of auto-translation ????? it happened to me to have messages, from beyond the sleeve, with a lot of difficulties to understand. 2017 would be a reunification without borders, and would allow us a lot of exchange, and corespondences. What do you think ??????
Free 5-day trial!
No banking information required
APR
Aveyron, Résidence Musicale Haut2Gammes 12140 Saint Hippolyte
APR
CNIMA, Saint Sauves d'Auvergne, FRANCE